Democracy for All: Education Towards a Democratic Culture aims to create a culture of democracy. It teaches secondary school students and adults about:
- the principles of democracy;
- how government works in a democracy;
- how abuse of power is checked in a democracy;
- how human rights support democracy;
- how democratic elections take place; and
- the various ways citizens can participate in a democracy
Table of contents
The original Democracy for All text is out of print. However, if you represent a school, NGO, or government agency that is interested in using Democracy for All, a licensing agreement can be arranged.
Democracy for All has been translated and adapted for use in several countries, including Haiti, Moldova, and Mongolia.
(paperback book, 131 pages)